- (*) Any Member convicted of charges of animal neglect, abuse or cruelty will be permanently expelled from the
Club, and any Applicant convicted of like charges will be refused membership. The Board of Directors reserves the
right to refuse membership to any Applicant whose conduct has, or is likely to, endanger the welfare, character,
objectives, or purpose of the Club or the Miniature American Shepherd breed.
- I (we) are applying for membership of the United Kingdom Miniature American Shepherd Club.
- I (we) agree to abide by such UKMASC Rules, Regulations and Code of Ethics as are in force at the time.
- I (we) understand that failure to do so can result in disciplinary measures as determined by the Board in
accordance with club By-Laws.
- This Application constitutes only consideration for membership and does not guarantee membership.
- Data Protection: The information you supply on this form will be held on computer. This information will be used
for the sole purpose of administering UKMASC and will not be disclosed to any third party except Legal, Bank and
Insurance personnel with due authority.